Cover Technology is able to draw up special designs for airports and flying clubs, producing aircraft hangars, air terminals, airport covers, large airport doors and other aviation structures. The extensive offering is able to meet the space requirements generated by the size of any aircraft: from small ULM craft to large airliners, in terms of both width (no more than 10 metres for light aircraft, more than 80 for large craft) and technical characteristics. Wind and snow resistance capacities meet national and international safety standards, ranging from 100 kg/sq. m up to the 400 kg/sq. m required for extremely cold areas.
The offering, which can always be personalised to the organisation’s needs, comprises:
RAPID DEPLOYABLE SHELTERS
State of the art shelters, hangars and field systems designed by COVER TECHNOLOGY provide the required safeguard and protection for both people and equipment
LIGHT BUILDING SYSTEMS
The manufacturing specifications and distinctive materials make our lightweight structures a valid alternative to traditional infrastructures, matching flexibility, rapid installation, no maintenance and significant reduction of construction costs.
RESISTANCE AND DURABILITY
To guarantee high levels of resistance, COVER TECHNOLOGY supplies:
- Load-bearing structures, with aluminum alloy profiles and an almost unlimited life cycle;
- Covering structures with membranes and/or stiff panels that have average 30-year life cycles;
- Sturdy accessories, designed for harsh tasks and significant transport stresses.
- Aircraft and Helicopter Hangars
- Airport Terminals
- Security Facilities
- Fire Stations
- Repair and Maintenance Facilities
- Vehicle Storage
- Baggage and Handling Space
- Airport Walkways