Public and private LED lighting systems
Due to installation of Allusky‘s® led lighting systems, we can satisfy all lighting requirements for pubblic and private areas.
Through a large number of solutions specifically designed for our tensile structures, we are able to ensure the very best visual comfort combined with impressive energy savings, while cutting system maintenance costs.
The highly skilled technical staff delivers complete service: from custom design of the lighting system through to turnkey installation.
Allusky industrial LED lighting devices are perfect for guaranteeing the right amount of light in working areas.
There are plenty of LED industrial lighting, LED factory lighting, LED sports arena and covered warehouse lighting and hangar lighting solutions available. Various areas and situations where lighting must be guaranteed to established specifications or in compliance with the UNI EN 12464 standards.
Using special lenses and diffusion systems, LED lighting for hangars and lighting for tunnels and outdoor areas can be provided for existing buildings, for buildings under construction, or as alternative to conventional lamps.
Controlled light beam management ensures that only the areas actually required are lit, for genuine energy and cost savings.
The wide range of powers, photometric curves and lens apertures available allow the construction of LED lamps for outdoor use both in standard versions and customised to the customer’s specific requirements.
- Allusky® Hangar-40 LED lamp. Low electricity consumption (35W) for maximum energy efficiency.Watertight and uniquely rugged for its class.Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Special chassis in extruded aluminium, anodised or powder coated and with durable anti-corrosion treatment.
- Allusky® Hangar-75 LED lamp. Electricity consumption 70W with light output considerably higher than ordinary LED lamps. Highest performance in the category. Water and dust-tight extruded aluminium alloy chassis. Different photometric curves and a variety of surface treatments are available to cater to any type of installation.
- Allusky® Hangar-100 LED lamp. Power consumption 105W to guarantee the highest performance in the category. Reinforced water and dust-tight extruded aluminium alloy chassis.Different photometric curves and a variety of surface treatments are available to cater to any type of installation.
- Allusky® Hangar-150 LED lamp Thanks to the new technologies available on the market, this lamp, which consumes just 140 W, is ideal as the successful alternative to conventional 400W lamps. Lower maintenance costs thanks to a considerably longer lifetime, maintenance of lighting characteristics over time and impressive energy savings make this floodlight a strategic choice for any type of installation. The extruded aluminium alloy chassis is reinforced and ensures water and dust-tight protection. Various reinforcing surface treatments and different photometric curves are available.
- Allusky® Wolf-40 street lamp. Lamp designed for installation on posts, in extruded aluminium alloy, with photometric curves suitable for roads, yards and outdoor working areas. Impressive energy savings with power consumption of just 35W. Various reinforcing surface treatments and different photometric curves are available, depending on the destination area.
- Allusky® Wolf-75 street lamp. Lamp designed for installation on posts, in extruded aluminium alloy, with photometric curves suitable for roads, yards and outdoor working areas.Impressive energy savings with power consumption of just 70W. Various reinforcing surface treatments and different photometric curves are available, depending on the destination area.