The COMPOST AND BIOMASS COVER construction consists of an aluminium and steel frame covered with technical PVC fabric or sandwich panels. The choice of materials allows shipping low weights and compact volumes, rapid assembly and impressive resistance to weather loads. Cover Technology compost and biomass covers meet the specific needs and requirements of the environmental sector. The key feature of the COMPOST AND BIOMASS COVER is its excellent resistance to corrosion and the capability for adapting the structure to existing systems with no need for construction works, saving both time and money.
|Width||Minimum 10.00 metres / Maximum 50.00 metres|
|Length||Standard modules 05.00 metres / total length infinite|
|Side height||Minimum 02.50 metres / Maximum 09.00 metres|
|Wind resistance||Minimum 25 m/sec / Maximum 41 m/sec|
|Snow resistance||Minimum 60 daN/m² / Maximum 400 daN/m²|
|Cover fire resistance class||Self-extinguishing – Flame Retardant Class 2|
|Operating temperature||-30 °C / +70 °C|
The COMPOST AND BIOMASS COVER structure is of modular design, allowing:
- DIFFERENT CONFIGURATIONS
- Biomass covers
- Biogas covers
- Biological sludge covers
- Biological effluent treatment sludge covers
- Wood-cellulose waste covers
- Wood-cellulose vegetable waste covers
- Compost covers organic matter covers
- INSTALLATION ON DIFFERENT SURFACES (asphalt, concrete, dirt, or sand) thanks to a special anchor system (with threaded bars, plates and nails or spiral bars)
- Design with a SPECIFIC SNOW BEARING CAPACITY, which ranges from 60 kg/sq. m for the basic structure up to 400 kg/sq. m for areas with very high snowfall
- Provision of CE MARKING of the structural components in compliance with the EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011 standard thanks to Cover Technology’s accreditation.
It is also important to note that structures are designed and constructed in compliance with the Italian Ministerial Decree dated 14.01.2008 (known as the Technical Construction Standards or NTC2008 with return time Tr 50 years) and in compliance with the Eurocodes.