Cover Technology specialises in the design and production of the widest range of riding school covers currently available on the Italian market, for covering spaces of all sizes. With their modular design and low environmental impact, these structures are particularly suitable for meeting covering requirements. Cover Technology modular tensile structures are produced to high quality and safety standards, as confirmed by the external organisations that have verified their compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 and SOA standard. A variety of shapes may be used for riding school covers:
- STRAIGHT PITCHED
- “COVER INNOVATION” CURVED
There are also different kinds of side enclosures
- OPEN sided covered riding school
- ENCLOSED sided covered riding school
- ENCLOSED sided covered riding school WITH WINDBREAKER MESH
The COVERED RIDING SCHOOL construction consists of an aluminium and steel frame covered with technical PVC fabric or sandwich panels. The choice of materials allows shipping low weights and compact volumes, rapid assembly and impressive resistance to weather loads. The key feature of the COVERED RIDING SCHOOL is that it can be adapted to various aviation purposes, such as plane and helicopter service, painting hangars, storage hangars and runway hangars.
|Width||Minimum 10.00 metres / Maximum 50.00 metres|
|Length||Standard modules 05.00 metres / total length infinite|
|Side height||Minimum 02.50 metres / Maximum 09.00 metres|
|Wind resistance||Minimum 25 m/sec / Maximum 41 m/sec|
|Snow resistance||Minimum 60 daN/m² / Maximum 400 daN/m²|
|Cover fire resistance class||Self-extinguishing – Flame Retardant Class 2|
|Operating temperature||-30 °C / +70 °C|
The COVERED RIDING SCHOOL is of modular design, allowing:
- DIFFERENT CONFIGURATIONS
- INSTALLATION ON DIFFERENT SURFACES (asphalt, concrete, dirt, or sand) thanks to a special anchor system (with threaded bars, plates and nails or spiral bars)
- DESIGN WITH A SPECIFIC SNOW BEARING CAPACITY, ranging from 60 kg/sq. m for the basic structure up to 400 kg/sq. m for areas with very high snowfall
- CE MARKING of the structural components in compliance with the EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011 standard thanks to Cover Technology’s accreditation.
It is also important to note that structures are designed and constructed in compliance with the Italian Ministerial Decree dated 14.01.2008 (known as the Technical Construction Standards or NTC2008 with return time Tr 50 years) and in compliance with the Eurocodes.