This is a modular system for the rapid deployment of flexible protection elements (artificial bastions). The Clover Technology Research and Development Area set out to design a new “bastion” protection system to provide a number of improvements over the solutions normally used.
Further to an in-depth study of the technical characteristics of similar systems already on the market, research led to a new solution featuring:
- Very efficient shipping, with a low weights and compact volumes (packaging: 100 linear m of BARRIER = 1 m3 DURING SHIPPING)
- Operating flexibility since the containers have no rigid supports;
- Since the bastions are lightweight and easy to handle thanks to the use of alternative materials and a greater focus on structural resistance values, the artificial barrier elements are more compact, reducing shipping and storage costs.
The WALL-TEM modular system for the rapid deployment of artificial “bastions” is designed for temporary, field use; this system can be used to create:
- PROTECTIVE BARRIERS (against explosions, shrapnel and gunfire)
- PERIMETER SECURITY BARRIERS
- FORTIFICATIONS and CHECKPOINTS
- BUNKERS for people, vehicles and materials
- FLOOD BARRIERS
- RETAINER EARTHWORKS
- TEMPORARY HOLDING AREAS
The standard module is designed to allow the creation of various configurations, with a high degree of system flexibility. The shape and size of each individual module allow the deployment of barriers, consisting of from just one “cell” up to an infinite number of them, in straight or broken lines or stacked.
|SINGLE CELL CONFIGURATION|