Air conditioners intended for field use, with heat pump and inverter technology, suitable for intensive use.
These new AC units have been specifically developed to be used in heavy duty environmental and transport conditions, by ensuring high level thermal performance and energy saving. Particular attention is paid also in the design of a light weight machinery with very compact dimensions to optimize the logistic management to the user. Thanks to these target is possible to achieve tangible added value over to the offer of the current market
Interaction of the functions of electrical heaters and the heat pump: The two operating mode can be active simultaneously in order to meet the real thermal needs of the building, always exploiting the energy efficiency of the heat pump and compensating progressively with the electrical heaters against the extra need. The management is entrusted to the controller which integrates the electrical heaters in fine modulation (refer to charts “Heat pump and heaters interaction”).
- Light-weight thanks to the extensive use of light building materials such as aluminium
- 30% more efficient than the military systems traditionally used
- High-tech modular compressor
- Heat pump and Soft-Start technology with integrated self-check function
- New Plug&Play system with discrete functional blocks. Easy maintenance.
- Protection against sand, salt and extremely cold or hot climates
- Operating temperature range: -32 °C to +65 °C
- Different power and pump capacities available
- Dimensions are designed maximise the number of elements in each air cargo container.
- Cooling mode: +15°/+65°C
- Heating mode: Electrical heaters range -32°/+20°C (-45°C on request). Heat pump range -10°C/+20°C
- Storage: -35°/+70°C (-45°C on request)
- Use: The machinery is suitable to weathering exposure in desert and severe winter areas. Developed to withstand the stress of transportation on off-road routes, sandstorms and aggression marine atmosphere.